View Resistance Bands PDF Product Guide
Resistance bands trainingis a form of physical activity that is designed to improve muscular fitness by exercising a muscle or a muscle group againstexternal resistance.
Resistance bands training works to increase muscle strength and endurance by doing repetitiveexercises with resistance bands.There are many positive health outcomes of resistance training.
- Cross Fit
- Strength Fitness Exercise
- Weight Lose Training
- Every part of the exercise has resistance, resulting in better range of motion strength and more complete stimulation hence promoting muscle growth.
- Lightweight and portable carry them with you on your vacation and never miss a workout.
- Warm up before you commence the workout.
- Complete 1-3 sets of 8-12 reps of each exercise.
- Rest in-between each set.
- Perform each exercise through a full Range of Motion.
- Using a loop band of suitable resistance, place band across your back and loop the end of the each side around your palms/fingers.
- Get into a push-up position.
- Do a regular push-up, keeping the band on your back.
- Sit on the floor with legs stretched out together in front of you, keeping your back straight. Place loop band around the arch of both feet. Hold either end of band in each hand with arms stretched out in front of you.
- Pull arms back toward upper abdomen with your elbow making a 90-degree angle.
- Proceed to slowly straighten arms and pull back toward abdomen.
BAND ASSISTED PULL UPS
- Wrap the loop band around a sturdy object (bar) that is taller than you. Step onto a platform.
- Place one foot on the band and place both hands on the bar above you.Once you are ready, step off the platform while still holding onto the bar and your foot on the band.
- Keep your legs straight during this process while pulling yourself up with your arms.
- Place your feet shoulder width apart and put the loop band underneath both of your feet.
- Grasp the top of the band with both hands close together, and pull it to your midsection. The band should make the shape of a triangle.
Please read the instructions below before using the band:
- Before each workout, check the equipment for possible wear.
- Always perform a warm up prior to exercising.
- Perform exercises in a slow and controlled manor.
- Workout at an appropriate level.
- Ensure you breathe whilst performing the exercises to avoid excessive strain.
- Discontinue any exercise that is uncomfortable or causes discomfort.
- As with any other physical activity, it is recommended you consult with your doctor when beginning any type of exercise program.
- Always remain hydrated.
Storage and Care of Resistance Bands
- Proper maintenance and storage of your Bands will ensure a longer lasting product.
- Clean bands by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Do not use soap or any cleaning products to clean bands as these can deteriorate the strength of the band.
- Avoid storing bands near direct sunlight and heat sources.
- Do not store bands outside or in cold environments.
- Please Remember
- All latex based resistance bands have a stretch limit of 2 1/2 times their normal resting length. Going beyond that will risk damaging the bands.
- Resistance Bands do not have a fixed resistance level. The amount of resistance will increase as the bands are stretched. For this reason, all bands come with a resistance range that is based on the their thickness, width, or diameter.
Live On The Edge Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for accidents or injury to person or property that may result from the improper use of this product. Be sure to always consult your health care professional or licensed medical doctor before exercising with these bands or beginning any type of exercise program.