Why Merino Wool?
- Nature’s technical, performance fibre
- Anti-microbial and odour resistant
- Optimum moisture management
- Highly breathability
- Anti-static properties help to prevent itching
- Temperature regulating in a wide range of conditions; warm in winter, cool in the heat
- Remains warm even when wet
- 100% mulesing-free superfine merino next to your skin for superior moisture management
- Optimised cushioning and reinforcement around the toe and heel for exceptional durability and increased comfort
- Mesh venting for added breathability
- Enhanced fit to ensure all day comfort
- Flat Seems
- Recycled polyamide structure for a precise fit
- Reinforced toe and heel for added durability
- Elastane rib support across the mid-foot
- Ventilation mesh
- Highly breathable
|Moggans Size||UK Shoe Size||EU Shoe Size|
|Small||2 - 4.5||34 - 37|
|Medium||5 - 7.5||38 - 41|
|Large||8 - 10.5||42 - 45|
|XL||11 - 13.5||46 - 48|
60% Superfine Merino Wool, 39% Recycled Polyamide, 1% Elastane
For washing instructions, tips on sustainability and advice on how to keep you socks performing at their best visit our Product Care page.
At Moggans we recommend Nikwax Cleaners and Conditioners.
From professional to amateur, the Moggans performance socks are designed to meet the demands of any athlete, from runners, ultra-runners, track runners to cyclists & MTB, walkers, golfers, adventure runners, backcountry skiing.
Inspired by the nature and rugged landscape of the Pentland Hills just outside Edinburgh and made to withstand the demands of notorious Scottish climate, our socks are made from a sustainable, superfine Merino wool next-to the skin with a recycled polyamide structure. The result is a sock that provides all day comfort and is tough enough to endure whatever the weather throws at you; mile-after-mile, day-after-day.
Designed and tested in Scotland. Made with care in Europe.
ALL DAY COMFORT. INSPIRED BY NATURE, MADE TO ENDURE
There are no reviews yet.